India’s south part is Kerala; this is one of the most popular tourist places of the earth. There is full of diversity of culture and religion. And there isa lot of attraction in Kerala such as their beaches, mountains, resorts and lakes. The hill stations are covered with grasses trees and waterfalls which pleasure of tourist’s eyes and mind. Kerala has old civilization culture, therefore, it consistsa lot of heritage sites and many ancient places. Kerala is called a country of god. Its local culture and tradition differ from the other state of India. There are so many festivals and marketplaces. These markets full with people in festive seasons.Kerala’s forest and wild animals to play a vital role in climate changes. Ancient temples whose architecture is more complex and well designed these are one of the most attractive elements for tourists.Generally, all festivals are celebrated near temples.
Modern hotels, resorts and lake resorts give the best offer to tourists. The travelling facilities and their services are in people’s budget. All tourism agencies give a better package for tourists such as food, travel, hotel, boating and give tourist insurance in the best tour package. 13.31% of Kerala’s economy depends on tourism. People can get better Kerala tour packages if they can find the best service provider of tours and travels.
Pleasant Sites of Kerala
- Hill stations of Kerala is filled with green grasses, trees and the large fields of tea and coffee. These make hill stations Kerala a paradise on earth. These hill stationshave many waterfalls with the purest form of water where one will not be able to stop himself from taking a feel of it.
- There are many attractive and famous hill stations in Kerala such asMunnar, Nelliyampathi, Vagamon and many more hill stations.
Forests And Rivers
- Kerala is full of biodiversity and climates. Their forests and wildlife attract thousands of tourists annually. Forests area is around 1455.5 square km which is in the monitoring of government.
- The forest gives natural silence and also the sudden climate changing in Kerala is a thing to witness.
Traditions and Cultures Of Kerala
- The maximum population of Kerala follows Hinduism. People from other religions are also residents of this beautiful and diverse state which includes Christian and Muslims.
- The state of Kerala celebrates the most number of festivals in a year and one should witness one of their festival celebrations. To have an experience of this place one can book his Kerala tour packagesfor his next vacation.
Enjoy At Magical Climate Tourist Destination
Kerala has 15 lighthouses in its different districts. Tourists can use houseboats for boating and can enjoy the lakes. Kerala’s beaches are five rate attractive beaches of the whole earth, it is certified by the survey of National Geographic.
Tourists can book theirKerala tour packages with the help of the internet by finding the best travelling company. On websites, they have many tour plans in different packages which gives your good variety to choose from.